ORIX India places the utmost importance on maintaining the privacy of its customers' information. Please ensure that you read and agree to ORIX India's web site policy as given below before you proceed.
About Personal Information:
Please note that there are cases where personal information of customers is requested by ORIX India within this web site. In this case, personal information is protected and managed as described below.
- Purpose of Collecting Personal Information:ORIX India collects and uses relevant personal information of customers in order to provide information, products and services to its customers.
- Details of Personal Information ORIX India collects the following information on customers: address, name, birth date, gender, occupation, telephone number, and e-mail address.
- Management of Personal Information ORIX India is very careful in the management of personal information of customers. ORIX India also has measures in place to ensure that collected personal information is protected and not accessed inappropriately.
- Updating Personal Information ORIX India makes every effort to ensure that personal information of customers is accurate and updated. ORIX India also requires individuals to verify their identity for security purposes before we reply to any requests. In addition, information is corrected or deleted as necessary.
- Submitting Personal Information Please note that ORIX India does not submit personal information to third parties except in the cases below:
- Only after the permission of a customer is received.
- When working with an outsourcing company (a contract is first concluded between ORIX India and the outsourcing company to ensure that strict management of personal information is enforced).
- As required by law.
- For the purpose of protecting life, body or property when the permission of a customer is difficult to obtain.
- For the purpose of improving public health and promoting sound childhood education when the permission of a customer is difficult to obtain.
- When government or the outsourcing company needs personal information to carry out its duties as required by law when there is a possibility that obtaining the permission of a customer may impede the completion of duty.
To ensure the protection of personal information on customers, the above information is reviewed and improved as needed.
Orix India is taking care to ensure that no single piece of data compromises the client’s identity. Techniques for performing data masking should consider below:
- The level of pseudonymisation and/or anonymisation required, is relative to the nature of the data.
- How the masked data is being accessed.
- Any binding agreements that restrict use of the data to be masked.
- Logging when the data was received, and how it has been provided to any internal or external sources.
This site uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption technology. In addition, ORIX India also uses firewalls to protect information within the ORIX India web site. However, please note that we are not able to make a 100% guarantee as to the safety of transmissions over the Internet due to the limitations of this technology. SSL is an encryption technology used to protect transmissions between customers and ORIX India's server. SSL works by encrypting data that has been inputted by customers and transferred from customers to ORIX India's server and retransmissions of data for confirmation from ORIX India's server to customers. The use of this technology greatly reduces the chance of third parties accessing and altering transmitted data in the case that it is intercepted. Even in the case that transmitted data is intercepted, the matching electronic key is necessary to decode the information. Although the number of electronic keys is limited, the identification of the correct electronic key would take a substantial amount of time and is therefore considered very difficult.
All of the rights including the copyrights of the contents (all characters, text, pictures, and images) of this web site belong to the ORIX Group. Use, reproduction, duplication, re-distribution, and re-publication cannot be performed without obtaining consent of ORIX India in advance.
The trademark of "ORIX India", symbol thereof and any other service marks or trademarks of ORIX Group, or logos thereof appearing on this website, are trademarks or registered trademarks of ORIX Group. These may not be used, reprinted, duplicated, or changed without prior permission of ORIX Corporation.
If you wish to provide a link to ORIX India's web site on your web site please contact ORIX for permission in advance. When you contact ORIX Indiaplease include your company/entity name, purpose for linking ORIX's web site to your site, and the URL address of your web site where you would like to add a link to ORIX India. Please do not add a link to ORIX India's web site until you have received permission to do so. We do not permit web sites with illegal contents to link to ORIX India's web site.
This web site has been made based upon reliable information, however please note that the accuracy and the reliability of this information cannot be guaranteed 100%. ORIX India does not accept responsibility for losses related to damages incurred through information carried on this site. Moreover, the contents carried on this site may be changed or discontinued without advance notice.
This site is best viewed with Internet Explorer 11.0, Google Chrome 120.0, Netscape 9.0, Mozilla Firefox 121.0 and above.
Policy last updated on Jan 15, 2024.